Before start working with us the customer should confirm the reading of this document and agree with all the following nuances of understanding and cooperation conditions described below.
- When paying for the work (as a whole or its specific part), the client agrees to pay the full discussed amount (USD, Euro, Russian ruble, Ukrainian hrn) including all commissions costs of payment systems or bank transfers.
- HTML-coding is implemented only on the base of the layouts of format PSD (Adobe Photoshop Document).
- All custom or commercial fonts used in the layouts should be provided by client as a separate package.
- Fonts in different web browsers and different operating systems are not displayed equally, because of the difference in rendering and anti-aliasing system.
- We can place a small web studio logo (copyright) in the footer of a development project, otherwise the customer should pay extra 20% of the total project cost to avoid it. If requirements are not met, the appropriate sanctions will be imposed.
- We accept no responsibility for look and functionality of the project: 1) After the end of three working days from the date of delivery of the project; 2) If somebody from clients side has made any changes in project or its settings during the development time. All additional tasks or changes after the date of the project delivery should be paid separately.
- Time tracking assumes duration of working week from Monday to Friday from 09:30am to 6:30pm (we have GMT+2 time zone), the time includes pause for lunch for one hour. Weekends and holidays: Saturday, Sunday and all Ukrainian public holidays.
For more information you can contact to us directly and discuss any points personally.